"MOBIN" IS A BLOG THAT LOOKS AT AND CONSIDERS ALL THINGS RELEVANT TO HIPHOP CULTURE AND EVEN SOME THINGS THAT AREN'T. BECOME A MEMBER, WATCH OUR MOBECASTS (WHEN WE BROADCAST LIVE RAP FROM THE BALTIMORE STREETS). EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE, CRITICIZE OR GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE, MOST OF ALL PARTICIPATE. OR, HAVE US COME TO YOUR BLOCK AND MOBE. SEE YOU IN THE STREET. -L.J. (410) 718-5554

Monday, January 7, 2008

Completed Interveiws

Here are the completed interviews of artists we featured last month. Thanks to everyone for their patience. I know it's been like an author holding on to the last few pages of a mystery novel so check these out, I think you'll be pleased. Also, some great stuff is lined up for ya'll this month so keep us in your bookmarks.

Lynee Michelle Interview Pt. 3 of 3

Add to My Profile | More Videos


LYNEE MICHELLE EXCLUSIVE VIDEO FOOTAGE

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Skarr-Akbar Interview with !YT! pt. 3 of 4

Add to My Profile | More Videos


Skarr-Akbar Interview with !YT! pt. 4 of 4

Add to My Profile | More Videos


Skarr-Akbar Interview with !YT! EXCLUSIVE

Add to My Profile | More Videos




No comments: